- Fixed – Term Full-Time position until December 2025 with a possibility of extension
- WFH flexibility
- Great working environment
Russian Ethnic Representative Council of Victoria (RERC/ Russian Aged Care) is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Finance Manager with exceptional financial management skill to join our team.
Reporting to the CEO and managing a small team, the Finance Manager plays a vital role in shaping the financial landscape of our organisation. will be responsible for the financial management, including financial and management reporting, audit, budgeting and forecasting, accounts payable and receivable, period end processes, payroll, funds management and acquittals.
Skills and Experience:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Proficient certification such as CPA or CA qualification (or working towards obtaining this certification)
- Min 5-years’ demonstrated experience in financial reporting and financial control, with exposure to a full range of accounting functions and responsibilities
- First-hand experience in budgeting and financial analysis
- Familiar with in-home care sector (HCP and CHSP financial arrangements)
- Solid experience in managing staff and team workload
- Sound knowledge of financial principles and standards, statutory requirements and latest practices and systems supporting statutory reporting.
- Proficiency in financial software and Microsoft Excel
- Be service orientated, with a strong customer service and support focus
- Excellent analytical, communication and leadership skills
- Fluent Russian is not essential but will be looked upon favourably.
If you meet all the above criteria, we would love to hear from you.
Applications should be emailed to: email@example.com and will be considered on receipt.
For all questions related to this position please contact the Manager, People and Capability,
Ms Kseniya Subach, on 0422 333 817
For further information, including a Position Description, please go to our website:
The closing date for applications: 22 November 2023
Please note that applications will be considered upon receipt and interviews will commence prior to the closing date.
*Please note we do not accept applications via agencies
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment
- Working from home flexibility
- Opportunities for Professional Development and growth
- Employee Assistance Program
About the organisation
Russian Ethnic Representative Council of Victoria (RERC/ Russian Aged Care) is a charity and the leading community organisation founded in 1984 to represent interests of Russian speaking people living in Victoria. RERC provides a range of community services funded by state and federal governments to support elders, people with disabilities, and disadvantaged people with CALD background. Our current programs include the CHSP program, Community Visitors Scheme, brokerage services in aged care, CALD programs and various community awareness programs. RERC also acts as an umbrella for a range of community organisations to provide a platform for various cultural initiatives and community events.
Our commitment to diversity
At RERC, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We know that diversity and inclusion help us to attract, recruit, engage and retain a team of talented people. If you require specific support to apply for this position, please advise the Manager, People and Capability whose contact details are listed in the advertisement. We will work with you to identify the best way to assist you.