Social Work


All the time, and in times of crisis, we help our clients maintain independence and well-being.  


What can I get help with?


  • Translation and filling out paperwork in English (letters to Housing Commission, energy companies, My Aged Care, dealing with troublesome neighbours, etc).
  • Ensuring the availability of  life’s basic necessities (food, medicine, etc).
  • Help access to Be Connected programs (e.g., Zoom, Skype) to feel more “connected” with family, friends and other Russian speakers.
  • Application for Home Care Packages (HCP) or any other assistance with services or service providers under HCP or Commonwealth Home Support Program.


We can support you with less visible problems such as:

  • Depression
  • Constant Anxiety
  • Loss of a close person
  • Loneliness



If you have this or any other needs, give us a call on  03 9415 6899  or send an enquiry and we will get in touch with you.

How do I get this support?

 To receive government-funded  service you will need to have a referral from My Aged Care.


Press here to find out more about the Commonwealth Home Support Program, eligibility and how to get a referral from My Aged Care.

After you have been assessed by My Aged Care and have chosen Russian Ethnic Representative Council of Victoria (RERC/Russian Aged Care) as your provider our friendly Russian-speaking Client Services Coordinator will be in touch to arrange a service.

What will it cost?

If you are eligible for the Commonwealth Home Support Program, most of the cost will be covered by the government. Our client manager will discuss the cost of the service with you during an initial consultation.

Our contacts

We’re here to help and we speak your language!

Please, call us: 03 9414 6899 or send email: